This post it to inform Formula 1 lovers about the availability of Tickets for the mage event Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix of India and bit knowledge about the Buddh International Circuit.
India is going in hand with the global and technological advancements and in this respect it is going to organise the first ever Formula One race in the National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi on 30 October 2011. Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix of India is joint venture of telecom giant Bharti Airtel and Formula One Group.
Airtel is the ‘Title Sponor’ of the event which will take place at Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh, India). With this mega event India will be on the prestigious list of countries on the global F1 map.
The 5.14 km track has been constructed by Noida based Jaypee Sports International (JPSI) and the designer of the racetrack are Hermann Tilke who have been behind the F1 circuits at Malaysia, Bahrain, China, Turkey, UAE and South Korea. The width of this track is 15 meters which is spreading in the area of 875 acres. This F1 track has most deadly turns amounting to be 16 in numbers, consisting of 6 elevations making this track to be included in the world’s top 5 racing tracks. Predicted Formula1 lap time is about 1m 27s which is supposed to be the fastest track.
Official sponsors for the Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix of India are other than Bharti Airtel:
- Bookmyshow.com is the official online ticketing partner.
- Hero MotoCorp Limited has announced official sponsorship for Indian Driver Narain Karthikeyan and his team HRT F1 in the Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix of India.
- Mercedes-Benz has partnership with Buddh International Circuit as official automotive partner of the event. Further more Mercedes-Benz along with Jaypee Sports International (JPSI) is planning to set up a driving academy at the circuit by January 2012.
- TAG Heuer has launched its limited edition watch for the Grand Prix.
- RE Rogers announced as the logistics partner for the event.
- Lodestar UM’s media consultants across TV, print, outdoor, radio and digital media.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited will provide vehicles for intervention and support during the event.
- Mudra India is the creative partner of the Grand Prix.
- Puma is official merchandise partner for the Grand Prix.
Saturday 29th October
- JK Racing Asia Series Qualifying Session 09:45 - 10:15
- Formula One Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk 10:20 - 10:45
- Formula One Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00
- Delhi Championship with MRF First Race ( 10 Laps or 25 Mins ) 12:25 - 12:55 Formula One Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk 13:00 - 13:45
- Formula One Qualifying 14:00
- JK Racing Asia Series First Race ( 10 Laps or 25 Mins ) 15:30 - 16:00
- Formula One F1 Drivers Autograph Session 16:30 - 18:00
Sunday 30th October
- Formula One Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk 10:00 - 10:50
- Delhi Championship with MRF Second Race( 10 Laps or 25 Mins ) 11:00 - 11:30
- JK Racing Asia Series Second Race( 10 Laps or 25 Mins ) 12:00 - 12:30
- Formula One Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk 12:35 - 14:154
- Formula One Drivers' Track Parade 13:30
- Formula One Starting Grid Presentation 13:40 - 14:15
- Formula One National Anthem 14:46
- Formula One Race 15:00
Participating teams and participant of Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix in IndiaThere are total 12 teams in this event, which are listed below along with their players.Each team has two players:
1.Red Bull Racing
Paul di Resta
Cost to Tickets:
Tickets are available in the denominations of
Rs 2500, Rs 6000, Rs 6500, Rs 8500, Rs 12500, Rs 35000
For Tickets please contact on